Engineered hardwood is becoming an increasingly popular flooring choice these days, especially because it?s more resistant to moisture and humidity unlike solid hardwood (you can read all about the differences between the two woods here)
The Royal Sovereign creates a calm and cool setting that is worthy of any home. With its white oiled finish, this European Oak's soft hue subtly accentuates the open pores, grain pattern, and knots. This floor comes with 4 mm wood veneer and a hard-wax oil finish, giving it additional protection from day-to-day foot traffic.
Did you know? The Royal Sovereign was actually the third name given to the 17th-Century warship. It was first named HMS Sovereign of the Seas and then Sovereign before its final name of Royal Sovereign was given in 1685.
- Species: European Oak
- Collection: Seafarer Collection
- Botanical Name: Quercus SPP
- Surface Texture: Smooth with chiseled bevel
- Finish: Hard-wax oil
- Construction: Engineered wood
- Connection Type: Tongue & Groove
- Installation Method: Floating, Glue Down or Nail Down
- Plank Thickness: 5/8" (15 mm)
- Wear Layer Thickness: 1/6" (4 mm)
- Plank Width: 7-1/2" (190 mm)
- Plank Length: 74.75" (1900 mm)*
- Green Features:
- CARB 2 Compliant
- Certified 100% Pure by Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Meets E1 & 2012 CARB standards for indoor air quality
- Finished with 100% all natural, VOC-free finish
- Leed Qualifications
- MR 6 - Rapidly Renewable Materials
- MR 7 - Certified Wood
- EQ 4.4 - Low Emitting Materials
- Warranty: Lifetime structural warranty, 25-year residential warranty
- SQFT per box: 23.32
- Weight per box: 44 lb
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Radiant Heat Compatible: Yes
* Approximately 60% of boards are 74.75 inches in each box. Shorter starter boards are included in each box.
We had a great experience with GoHaus. The floors look amazing in our home and are withstanding the wear and tear from children and a big dog. The customer service experience was amazing.
Brian at GoHaus was a true pro! He walked me through all of my concerns, answered all of my questions, and helped me pick the best flooring fit for our home. He sent samples and even an entire case of the one I narrowed it down to. The floor we chose is absolutely perfect and we have given out your company's name to every third person that comes in! We have truly loved our choice in flooring. After living here for almost a year the flooring looks like it was put down yesterday.
While hunting for new floors for my apartment I looked at many, many samples and GoHaus was above and beyond any of the other brands on quality and texture/look. The tiles look so realistic, it's incredible. Support was amazing too - shipping free samples out to me super quick and helping with the decision on the right one for my apartment. Shipping was cheap when you see how many boxes arrive, and cutting & laying them was beyond easy. I finished my large sitting room in a day. Would definitely recommend GoHaus to anyone looking to buy high-end vinyl planks.
"The floors turned out beautiful. We have had so many compliments on them and no one believes that they are vinyl. One fella dropped to his knee to feel the floors when I told him they were vinyl...he had to touch them! He also told someone on the phone that he just saw the most awesome flooring that he had ever seen! We are very happy with the look of the floors. This was the installers first job working with the vinyl planks and he said that once he got the hang of it the job was fairly easy. Big thumbs up for GoHaus."