Engineered hardwood is becoming an increasingly popular flooring choice these days, especially because it?s more resistant to moisture and humidity unlike solid hardwood (you can read all about the differences between the two woods here)
- Species: Santos Mahogany
- Botanical Name: Myroxylon
- Surface Texture: Artisan hand scraped
- Finish: 10 coats UV-cured aluminum-oxide
- Construction: Engineered wood
- Connection Type: Tongue & Groove
- Installation Method: Floating, Glue Down, or Nail Down
- Plank Thickness: 12 mm
- Wear Layer Thickness: 2 mm
- Plank Width: 7.44" (189 mm)
- Plank Length: Each carton contains starter boards and planks up to 83.85” long
- Green Features: CARB 2 Compliant
- Warranty: Lifetime structural warranty, 25-year residentialy warranty
- SQFT per box: 26
- Weight per box: 42.813 lb
- Janka Rating: 2200
- Radiant Heat Compatible: Yes
- Country of Origin: Bolivia
We had a great experience with GoHaus. The floors look amazing in our home and are withstanding the wear and tear from children and a big dog. The customer service experience was amazing.
Brian at GoHaus was a true pro! He walked me through all of my concerns, answered all of my questions, and helped me pick the best flooring fit for our home. He sent samples and even an entire case of the one I narrowed it down to. The floor we chose is absolutely perfect and we have given out your company's name to every third person that comes in! We have truly loved our choice in flooring. After living here for almost a year the flooring looks like it was put down yesterday.
While hunting for new floors for my apartment I looked at many, many samples and GoHaus was above and beyond any of the other brands on quality and texture/look. The tiles look so realistic, it's incredible. Support was amazing too - shipping free samples out to me super quick and helping with the decision on the right one for my apartment. Shipping was cheap when you see how many boxes arrive, and cutting & laying them was beyond easy. I finished my large sitting room in a day. Would definitely recommend GoHaus to anyone looking to buy high-end vinyl planks.
"The floors turned out beautiful. We have had so many compliments on them and no one believes that they are vinyl. One fella dropped to his knee to feel the floors when I told him they were vinyl...he had to touch them! He also told someone on the phone that he just saw the most awesome flooring that he had ever seen! We are very happy with the look of the floors. This was the installers first job working with the vinyl planks and he said that once he got the hang of it the job was fairly easy. Big thumbs up for GoHaus."